Thursday, June 2, 2011

June Has Arrived

Garden time! After lots of wet and cool weather some sunny days have arrived and we are in the garden. Hope to have our third of an acre planted before I go to Meg's on the 13th. I am planting corn this morning and looking ahead to the time I will pick the large cobs off the stalks in August. The miracle of a tiny seed . I am still trying to grasp that miracle that took a tiny seed of an idea and turned it in to a book that I hold in my hands . I also look forward to seeing my second book take shape. Have arrived at a tiitle that  I am pleased with and in the fall will begin the editing process. I will let it simmer over the summer while I put my energies in to weeding, hoeing , mowing, swimming and kyaking  and enjoying every day of the summer ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment