Thursday, July 7, 2016

Keep Growing Toward the Sun

Yesterday I weeded and hoed up the row of sunflowers and observed their progress. Just as the sunflowers continue to grow so do my granddaughters during this summer of 2016. Emma has lost baby teeth and adult teeth have replaced them. She is taller of course and can do things she couldn't do last year. One of those things is read and she takes great pleasure in reading all or part of her bedtime stories this year. Paige is a talkative delightful and very entertaining four year old. We are soaking up her sweet personality so we can remember it when she goes back home and refuses to talk to us on the phone. So as I continue to watch the sunflowers I take pleasure in watching my granddaughters. Not much time to write blog entries on these summer mornings. I must tend to the garden and to caring for our girls as they continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment