Monday, August 25, 2014

Home Again, Home Again

I am home again and this morning my mind is filled with all those clichés about home. Home is where the heart is , there is no place like home; maybe not full since those are the only two I can think of. But I know last night as we drove up the driveway the words Home again , home again , jiggedy jig came to mind. Being still on Alberta time I slept until 11:00 and now I have had time to peruse the farm. Burton didn't do too bad of a job holding down the fort but I see lots of things to do for sure. So why am I sitting here writing a blog entry one might ask. Just because I want to and it feels like part of being home. Next week I will get back to work. I am thinking this morning of my daughter in law and several friends that are back to school today preparing for another year in the classroom. I will prepare myself and my surroundings for back to writing next week. I can hardly wait. Ok now I am going to get to the cleaning, the mowing, the laundry, the pea picking , the swimming and the just being home.

1 comment: