Thursday, September 5, 2019

Thursday at Home

Today is a wonderful day to stay home, to enjoy and prepare myself for days of travel and being away from home.I am so thankful for the sun and all that has come together to get me to this day.I believe most of the planning and preparation for our trip has been done.At the same time I have attended to family ,to my work,to household duties and decisions and to summer activities.I do think loose ends are tied up. Long lists have been checked off and only short lists remain. Today I will cook a batch of mustard pickles, go for a wood road walk and go for a swim.I will breath in the September air and take in my beloved home. Hurricanes rage to the south of us and will probably bring heavy rain to our annual corn boil. I pray for the people affected by the devastation and speak words of thankfulness for the security and peace of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment