Monday, November 2, 2020

Weary, Wonderful November

I am in my office this morning. A part of me would rather have headed back to bed , covered up and slept the morning away. I do feel weary. A good weary though. Weary with well doing. Maybe. I have been doing. Yesterday the day was spent in my pantry . Baked beans, Brown bread rolls and a large pot of aromatic, thick and deep yellow mustard pickles. Nine people sat at our table and enjoyed a Sunday supper meal while the November sky darkened early and the  rain fell and the wind blew outside. The leaves have pretty much all fallen to the ground. On yesterday's wood road walk a thick and colorful cover was the path beneath my feet. I felt the cooler air and the feel of November. I love the familiar feel of November. Thirty years ago I was awaiting the birth of my fourth child. November always brings the sadness and poignancy of Remembrance Day , a day of importance in a family with military connection and service. I feel the promise of first snow and deepening cold. I feel the comfort of wood heat and comfort food. I feel the tug of Christmas. Meg , Cody and the girls will move in with us for the month of December and I have told the girls we will begin trimming for Christmas on December first. What a different and wonderful December this will be. In my weariness I must remind myself to be truly thankful for the extra mouths I get to feed. A season of our lives to be savored and enjoyed . This morning I told Burton how weary I was and that I would like to go back in time. First I said 1985, than 1971, and then 1963. 1985, a new baby , 1971, Grade nine,1963 assassination of JFK. Each November ,each year and season brought challenges, difficulties, joys and sorrows of it's own. Weariness and wonder. Another year, another November, another stage and chapter in my life. 


2 comments:

  1. I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting investigators and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one private investigator and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake investigators,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
    mail: bestappshackers@gmail.com
    text on whatsapp +1 6026094730

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a shame how people come in contact with fake hackers, I was a victim too until I met Wizard Schwartz Hacker. He helped me when I needed him the most. His charges are so minimal I decided to help promote him. Some of the services he renders include the following:

    ++ Boost your credit score
    ++ Identify & Track fake hackers
    ++ Recover funds from fake hackers.
    ++ Social media account hack
    ++ Game hack
    ++ Website and database hack
    ++ Erasure of criminal record
    ++ Bank account hack
    ++ Track a cheating mate/hack their phones
    ++ Software cracking
    ++ Grade system hack
    ++ Bitcoin mining and recovery and lots more. He is the best in what he does.

    CONTACT HIM : SCHWARTZSOFTWAREHACKINGPROGRAM@GMAIL.COM, WhatsApp:+1 704-313-9661

    ReplyDelete